Sr Splunk Certified Administrator
Become part of Coventek Enterprise Service Delivery Monitoring Engineering team contributing to all new projects across enterprise by implementing monitoring for the applications across varying technology stack, using the client approved standard set of monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics, New Relic, Splunk, CA APM, Extrahop, DataDog etc.
Department: Application Performance Management Services
Project Location(s): Atlanta, GA , USA
Education: Bachelors or Masters
Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin Significant hands on experience with Splunk Admin role efficient in performing all of the below activities
- The candidate will be part of a team of architects and engineers building a new on-premise, large-scale, distributed Splunk deployment along with supporting the current Splunk Environment
- Maintain the Splunk ITSI platform.
- Sound knowledge of fundamental data structures, algorithms, and other computer science basics
- 4+ years’ experience in a Splunk engineering role supporting SOC or NOC environments
- Ability to work cross-functionally with application teams to modernize applications where appropriate and support cloud integration efforts with Splunk
- Working experience with automation and orchestration solutions, AIOps (AI/ML preferable)
- Experience delivering with agile methodology
- Administer and monitor Splunk environment across all environments
- Interface with internal customers
- Drive performance improvements, maintain patch levels, and perform platform upgrades.
- Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin or Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect preferred.
- Experience with Splunk Enterprise Security is mandatory.
- Experience using or supporting centralized logging infrastructure -Splunk
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.